***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Michigan -(GAME THREAD)-

McKnight is hurt - Probably done for the year. It's his left leg

It looked bad.. Broken bad. As it wasn't moving at all. :(

28-10 Northwestern. Persa with 4 td passes. Illinois fans are about to go from happy with their team being ranked to fire Zook in one week. You just watch.

Good for them. Fitz is a great coach doing it up for his alma mater.

It looked bad.. Broken bad. As it wasn't moving at all. :(

Yay, just what our downtrodden program needed:
The head coach having seizures.
Best linebacker out for season before it starts.
Best offensive player out for season in first B1G game.

I really wouldn't be surprised if Northwestern beats Michigan next week. The Woverines will be in real danger of thinking today's game meant something which it doesn't. Will be one I'll keep an eye on next week.

Penn St. with a precarious 6-3 lead over Indiana halfway through 3rd. Illini just scored a td. 28-17 Northwestern now...

Yay, just what our downtrodden program needed:
The head coach having seizures.
Best linebacker out for season before it starts.
Best offensive player out for season in first B1G game.

funny the cascading events starting with ttech's comeback. almost looks like "controlled flight into ground"

McKnight is back! A First Down! A run up the middle for one. McKnight down again. :banghead:

wha tthe hell is mcknight on the field for?

jesus, better get him back out there to help with the comeback.

Kill post-game press conference notes released early:

Well, what happened was, that second game, we got our ass kicked. In the second half, we just got our ass totally kicked. We couldn’t do diddly poo offensively, we couldn’t make a first down, we couldn’t run the ball, we didn’t try to run the ball, we couldn’t complete a pass – we sucked. The second half, we sucked. We couldn’t stop the run. Every time they got the ball, they went down and got points. We got our ass totally kicked in the second half – that’s what it boiled down to. It was a horse*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# performance in the second half. Horse*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#. I’m totally embarrassed and totally ashamed. Coaching did a horrible job. The players did a horrible job. We got our ass kicked in that second half. It sucked. It stunk.

Kill post-game press conference notes released early:

Well, what happened was, that second game, we got our ass kicked. In the second half, we just got our ass totally kicked. We couldn’t do diddly poo offensively, we couldn’t make a first down, we couldn’t run the ball, we didn’t try to run the ball, we couldn’t complete a pass – we sucked. The second half, we sucked. We couldn’t stop the run. Every time they got the ball, they went down and got points. We got our ass totally kicked in the second half – that’s what it boiled down to. It was a horse*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# performance in the second half. Horse*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#. I’m totally embarrassed and totally ashamed. Coaching did a horrible job. The players did a horrible job. We got our ass kicked in that second half. It sucked. It stunk.

You forgot the apology to the state of Minnesota. He wants the state to be proud of the team.

field goal gets them within 7 of my final score of 55-3. We need to get a field goal though...

Al Borges> Limegrover. Poundage not included of course.

I'm shocked ................we never get penalties! 5 on ST's.

Illinois within 5 in the 4th and has the ball.

Brewster doesn't have a clue. Obviously with the stupid penalties his team has no discipline. Cosgrove is making NO adjustments on Defense. Why does Mason keep running the ball when he's behind? How come nobody can get to the Quarterback? Does Wacker even CARE about Defense?

Oh, KILL is the Head Coach. Sorry, thought I've seen all this before.

Damn, shouldn't have looked past Michigan getting ready for the Purdue game

Field goal territory isn't far away baby! I feel another golden gopher tshirt coming my way!

Top Bottom