***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Michigan -(GAME THREAD)-

Brewster doesn't have a clue. Obviously with the stupid penalties his team has no discipline. Cosgrove is making NO adjustments on Defense. Why does Mason keep running the ball when he's behind? How come nobody can get to the Quarterback? Does Wacker even CARE about Defense?

Oh, KILL is the Head Coach. Sorry, thought I've seen all this before.

Win.

Post of the day.

Is the Mich D-line lining up in our backfield, or does it just seem like they are? Worst O-line
in recent memory.

Good thing they started Shortell. Its obvious now that QB isn't the biggest problem for this team.

funny the cascading events starting with ttech's comeback. almost looks like "controlled flight into ground"

Well, actually the latest downfall started after the Northwestern pickoff for a TD return to end a tie game ended back in 2008. Remember, we were 7-1 up to that point, and the Weber/Decker combination was deadly. Then, Decker's ankle got injured, Decker got a hand on the pass, deflected it into the air, NU returned it for a TD, and the Gophers have been awful since.

Why are the Gophers so afraid to tackle? Isn't that the most fundamental part of football?

Brewster doesn't have a clue. Obviously with the stupid penalties his team has no discipline. Cosgrove is making NO adjustments on Defense. Why does Mason keep running the ball when he's behind? How come nobody can get to the Quarterback? Does Wacker even CARE about Defense?

Oh, KILL is the Head Coach. Sorry, thought I've seen all this before.

+1000. Thank you. This is awesome.

Good thing they started Shortell. Its obvious now that QB isn't the biggest problem for this team.
Not to mention this idiocy of us bein a better running team with the "threat" of shortell's arm.

that field goal ruined it for me. We can't even pick up a fumble. Illinois just took the lead, I'm going to watch the rest of that...

They punted once that was the return for a TD that got called back.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

We cant even intercept the pass when it is thrown right into the chest of our defender!

I FEEL LIKE I AM TAKING CRAZY PILLS!!!

Had a friend from Texas who went to the USC game last year with me ask why we had the stupid "that's another Golden Gopher first down" cheer. If he watched today I think he got his answer. A picture is worth a thousand words.

That defender was a walk on cornerback he should have caught it but at least he was in position to make a play.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

They may as well throw Parish out there, reward him with some playing time.

Minnesota has taken such a major step back from Mason to Brewster to now that the everyone from the top down needs to go, they need to be fired! Everyone! spare no one!

Wonder if Doogie brings back his "to many penalties" column and just changes the name from Brewster to Kill?

104 yards of offense, 74 yards of penalties at this point, but Jerry Kill is the new Jesus.

Top Bottom