***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS GOPHERS SPRING GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Coyle just said that “Academically we’re the highest rated public school in the country.”

What is he referring to? Most ratings I’ve seen have Minnesota 25 to 50, which includes private schools. Almost always Michigan, Cal, UCLA, and Wisconsin are ahead if us in the rankings I’ve looked at.
First step in making it happen is believing it can happen.

Coyle just said that “Academically we’re the highest rated public school in the country.”

What is he referring to? Most ratings I’ve seen have Minnesota 25 to 50, which includes private schools. Almost always Michigan, Cal, UCLA, and Wisconsin are ahead if us in the rankings I’ve looked at.
He's like PJ...he leaves out some words....among the highest.
Screenshot 2023-04-22 at 12.21.37 PM.png

I have never seen PJ Fleck that angry at a player / coach.

Coyle has his own rankings!

Who are the impact D players besides Nubin and Walley?

Perfect pass from Athan to Spencer for a TD. Looking like a dynamic connection developing. He's already in sync with Brockington.
I’m really hopeful we can get more plays where Brockington’s speed is a factor…. dude just killed Wisc’s defense with his speed up the middle last year.

If teams have to account for that their safeties will have to back off a great deal.

Trying to cover Elijah one on one is a fool’s errand. This is routine.

Hope this is more a testament to the offensive skill players....because the defenses are getting carved up. That move by Zach Evans!
One thing I noticed was that move on Bryson, but also that recovery speed by Bryson. He can also be something special.

I hope this is on the Youtube later

The offense looked legit, hopefully the defense stays competitive like last year and you got me very excited about the future

Top Bottom