*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-TEXAS TECH IN-GAME BOWL THREAD ***

Sad defensive effort. If you were a DC maybe you could figure out that letting them get 10-15 easy yards on every play is bad.

Maybe you could also not play 10 yards off on 3rd and 6.

Lol the coach just said they made adjustments on the last drive. They actually planned to get Epping to go crazy? If so, just brilliant.

Anyone else see a big hold on Boticelli (sp?) on that TD run by *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#r or whatever his name is?!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by UofMdad
We'll bench Epping when TT benches their players and not before...that would be stupid
How many yards of penalties does it take from him before he rides the pine in your opinion?

Let's not get caught up in the emotions of the players. You don't bench a starter period for getting overly agressive, unless you have been in his face and the penalties continue. IMO

One thing we are not seeing in this game is pressure on the QB...none.

One thing is for certain. We absolutely need a stop to start the half. No ifs ands or buts about it.

Lou "Howdy Doody" Holtz gave kudos to our QB Marquis Green at halftime. Just sit there and talk you friggen hayseed!

Sad defensive effort. If you were a DC maybe you could figure out that letting them get 10-15 easy yards on every play is bad.

Maybe you could also not play 10 yards off on 3rd and 6.

You sound like my grandma, rest her soul. She used to watch a football game and say things like "Why don't they stop that guy? Why doesn't someone tackle him?!"

I'm sure they know that they're supposed to stop Texas Tech. It's just difficult to do it than to say it.

Stop playing 3 LBs, they aren't doing anything!

Get our D Line to get their hands up on the passes, this is not a game where we are going to get sacks anyways.

One thing I've been happy with is Claeys seems to make good halftime adjustments ... here's hoping

Stop playing 3 LBs, they aren't doing anything!

Get our D Line to get their hands up on the passes, this is not a game where we are going to get sacks anyways.

+1 thought the same thing get your hands up

You can rip too many bowl games, but this has been an interesting watch so far. If nothing else, I'd like to see Gray get one more TD to close out his career. If it's a game winner, that'd be just fine too.

Stop them to start the half and the momentum is ours again. If not, it could get ugly. Kickoff better be 5 yards deep in the endzone.

Kirkwood may not have breakaway speed, but he is going to be good for us the next two years.

What the hell what was that extra *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# at the end if Engel's catch?

Kirkwood may not have breakaway speed, but he is going to be good for us the next two years.
Agree 100%. If they can pound Kirkwood and Williams and get the occasional burst from a Maye, Wright or Edwards, they'll wear down a lot of teams.

Sidebar: How does the Meineke Car Care Bowl get the color in our endzone name right and we can't in our own stadium?

Top Bottom