*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-TEXAS TECH IN-GAME BOWL THREAD ***

Love the Kirkwood block on the TD! Just watched again. Whiffed on the first guy then decleated the DB.

Finally! I didn't think he was going to pull that out scrambling.

And another personal?!?! uuuugh!!! And such a nice kickoff effort.

Limegrover and the coaching staff look like *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing geniuses tonight. I'm so happy for them. Win or lose I'm proud to be a Gopher tonight. They've done a damn good job of promoting their program. Go Gophers!!

Limegrover and the coaching staff look like *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing geniuses tonight. I'm so happy for them. Win or lose I'm proud to be a Gopher tonight. They've done a damn good job of promoting their program. Go Gophers!!
We've seen a ton of sets/formations that I hadn't seen this year. Cole Banham (#31) has played a lot, as has Mike Henry. You can't debate that they didn't do anything with the extra practices.

I will say, Brock Huard and Mark Jones are doing a nice job on the broadcast.

As long as it's close, every drive here on out is the drive of the game.

And 96 for Tech throwing punches after the whistle. He should have been kicked out in the 1st quarter.

Anybody concerned about us burning two timeouts already?! I am a little!

I sure hope we don't need timeouts later in the game.

Unfortunately, if we miss the dagger, they are in great position to counter. And even if we succeed, we still have a ways to go. Admittedly, it could work out for better or worse, either way. I won't be upset with either choice.

Top Bottom