*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-TEXAS TECH IN-GAME BOWL THREAD ***

What we need to close out the half are points of some sort on this drive and a stop. Would make for a great overall half for the Gophers.

Their fans are uglier than iowas? The finger thing Drives me nuts.

It seems like Texas Tech had a good fan turn out. At least on TV they sound pretty loud. They are a fairly short drive away so it's not surprising.

Not many academic all-americans on this squad of red raiders

With the trend toward eliminating knockoffs and/or minimizing returns TS may be the all time NCAA leader - forever.

What a total bunch of bull*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#.

Don't get sucked in to their disgusting behavior....
I have heard about the lack of discipline for TT fans, but I never thought the football team would take on the personality of their fans.

Wow... our guys are retaliating. What are we 4? Unbelievable.

Did Epping just cost us 30 yards of field position? What a clown.

Mark my words... that series of penalties was the turning point of the game. Idiots... just play football, smh...

I'm done watching this game...

See ya'll in the Spring...

I don't know if I've ever witnessed so many unsportsmanlike penalties in a game let alone a half

Epping would ride the bench for the rest of the game if I was Kill.

sit Epping, FOREVER!! HE'S TERRIBLE!! whoever said this kid is good is lacking the most novice football intelligence, and now he's a reliability. and to top it off, he's a sconnie, no wonder!

sit Epping, FOREVER!! HE'S TERRIBLE!! whoever said this kid is good is lacking the most novice football intelligence, and now he's a reliability. and to top it off, he's a sconnie, no wonder!

He sure is reliable for extracurricular activity thus far.

Top Bottom