*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-MICHIGAN STATE IN-GAME THREAD ***

Definitely...the refs are out to get us the Big Ten has decided we are going to lose this game. It is 100% the refs if not for them we would be blowing MSU out but because of those damn refs we don't have a chance....f'in Big Ten always doing everything they can to keep us down. Can't be out fault we are losing it has to be the refs.

And there the refs go again, screwing us by calling another INT in favor of MSU.

Thankfully Michigan State's offense appears to be as inept as ours. At least as long as they forget to hand the ball to Bell.

Except they have a 9 point lead so they can go 3-and-out for the rest of the quarter and win.

I like our D and it is only going to get better over the next few years. I don't think Limegrover is our problem on O, we just need players and experience.

Honest question: Is it the players' fault or the coaches' fault that our receivers never come back to the ball?

MSU should do one thing and one thing only for the rest of this game. Hand the ball to #24, every play....good god he is killing us.

Honest question: Is it the players' fault or the coaches' fault that our receivers never come back to the ball?

Some of that is coaching a lot of that is instinct by the receiver. Fruechte has proven he has no awareness of what to do when the ball is in the air.

Why they haven't been running Bell like this starting with play #1, I will never know.

Thankfully Michigan State's offense appears to be as inept as ours. At least as long as they forget to hand the ball to Bell.

They're outgaining us by 300 yards. I wouldn't say the offenses are even close right now.

MSU's O-coordinator almost gave this game away but MSU's D is very legit

Holy crap! They kept running and here they are in the endzone!

I have been, and still am in coach Kills corner; however with him not being on the sidelines and the fact that our D can not stop the bleeding, it begs to ask the question of whether or not his health has now become an issue.

MSU's O-coordinator almost gave this game away but MSU's D is very legit

Story of their season, defense plays great offense can't get it done....well at least until today that is.

I have been, and still am in coach Kills corner; however with him not being on the sidelines and the fact that our D can not stop the bleeding, it begs to ask the question of whether or not his health has now become an issue.

People won't like this, but I would suggest that he retire and probably fire him if he does not want to.

You cannot coach a D1 football team from the hospital and you certainly cannot recruit top players with that being used against you.

I hope he is well but I'm not sure its appropriate for him to be a head coach.

The story of the 2012 Gophers:

Does your team like to run? Congratulations. You just beat the Gophers.

Does your team prefer to pass? Sorry. You lost.

The performance of the offense has been inconsequential all year.

Honest question: Is this the second week in a row that Nelson has been pulled?

Gutless coaching staff. You do not punt here, its over if you do not get a TD. YOU GO FOR IT.

Supremely gutless.

Top Bottom