*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-MICHIGAN STATE IN-GAME THREAD ***

Wonderful defensive scheme. Blitz the corner, bait the throw to his man, and slide underneath the route. Very pretty play, all around.

It completely blows my mind why any team would ever waste a play not running the ball on us. If they have watched any film on this team, they will realize that we can be run all over.

I really don't see the difference between Nelson & Shortell...

Why do our WRs turn around and back-pedal on deep throws? The throw might not have been very good, but it sure as hell wasn't thrown short.

I wish we would put some LB pressure on the QB more than once out of every 400 plays.

We just need more pressure up front for run and pass plays.

Oh o, they figured out how to beat us. Run the ball.

Is that Limegrover calling plays for the Spartans?

Nice Pick!! Still baffles me why anyone throws on us with our run defense.

Thank You Jesus for our Passing Defense though...

Thank-You-Based-God.jpg

Maybe it's lack of offensive talent, but we don't seem to show a lot of imagination in play calling. Swing passes to RBs, belly runs up the gut and QB draws aren't getting it done.

I get how Gray is a senior and all, and its cute that you're playing him so much because it's senior day.

But let's be honest: every defense in the world knows what's coming. Especially in the middle of the field. He's only a good choice at QB within the red zone.

Wow, i really thought we were going to bring pressure on third down and 8.

Stupid me.

A TD here for MSU wouldn't be that bad if our Offense could actually move the ball...

Okay, we didn't score on that drive. Looks like we'll have to wait until the next time MSU gets the ball.

Still got time to get a score of some sort here and retake momentum.

First of all, run forward, TS. And if youre not going to do that, just lay down before you fumble.

Top Bottom