*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-MICHIGAN STATE IN-GAME THREAD ***

Broadcasters just announced that Kill is not on the sideline. Hoping for the best.

Can't believe I missed the play because I figured we'd run on 3rd...

he had control of it when his back was on the ground

Plus the defender took him down by his facemask.

Doesn't mean he completed the process. It's a stupid rule, a rule nonetheless.

Thank god MSU is inept on offense because if they weren't this would be a route.

Did Kill leave the stadium to go find Barker and beg him back?

If you had any doubt about whether or not that play would be overturned, you haven't watched enough Gopher football :-( The ensuing punt return was also par for the course after getting screwed over. Great job by the D, by the way. Anyone who thinks the defense (coordinator included) is even CLOSE to our problem needs to take a step back and look for the forest through the trees.

MSU will continue to get every call. It's better for the big ten for MSU to go to a bowl. Gopher's have no chance if the refs are involved. Gotta make it indisputable.

MSU will continue to get every call. It's better for the big ten for MSU to go to a bowl. Gopher's have no chance if the refs are involved. Gotta make it indisputable.

Definitely...the refs are out to get us the Big Ten has decided we are going to lose this game. It is 100% the refs if not for them we would be blowing MSU out but because of those damn refs we don't have a chance....f'in Big Ten always doing everything they can to keep us down. Can't be out fault we are losing it has to be the refs.

If you had any doubt about whether or not that play would be overturned, you haven't watched enough Gopher football :-( The ensuing punt return was also par for the course after getting screwed over. Great job by the D, by the way. Anyone who thinks the defense (coordinator included) is even CLOSE to our problem needs to take a step back and look for the forest through the trees.

I like our D and it is only going to get better over the next few years. I don't think Limegrover is our problem on O, we just need players and experience.

Definitely...the refs are out to get us the Big Ten has decided we are going to lose this game. It is 100% the refs if not for them we would be blowing MSU out but because of those damn refs we don't have a chance....f'in Big Ten always doing everything they can to keep us down. Can't be out fault we are losing it has to be the refs.

Yep, because if I've ever learned anything on this board its that I have to accept every call because the internet police will be on my ass. Chill out. I can pissed at a call that was wrongly decided. If you think Jim Delany isn't hoping MSU wins this game you're a moron.

Put Shortell in. Its not really Nelson's fault but this offense is so horrible that something has to change.

Thankfully Michigan State's offense appears to be as inept as ours. At least as long as they forget to hand the ball to Bell.

Top Bottom