*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-IOWA IN-GAME THREAD ***

that's a bad call. there is no other way to play defense

When Tubby gets on the first tee, does he hit a draw or a fade?

Iowa gets an and 1. Coleman gets mugged. No and 1. Thanks Jim.

To the person that said tubby reffed a horrible game. Enough with the excuses. he is a horrible coach and our bad play is a direct result. It stems from coach.

how the hell do we pick up a foul on the other end and then no call there?

I'm just dumbfounded. There is nothing you can blame for this dreadful play this session. Not transfers, not injuries. Just lack of decent, skilled basketball players. Too many athletes, not enough talent. Time to pull this one out of our asses and grind through another season...

This coaching staff is a joke...Iowa attacks the defense we stand and look at it for 20 seconds. If anyone can tell me what Tubby's philosophy is I have been waiting 6 years to see

How can we lose with such a brilliant half court offense?

Good lord.....this offense is absolutely a mess. Iowa fully deserves to win this game. They've simply been the better, hungrier team.

And can someone tell me how to ignore/block posters on the forum so I can't see their posts?

Would like to see a little sense of urgency. Coleman with now 5 turnovers. My lord.
This would be an absolute horrible loss at home. This just can't happen if you expect to make the tourney.

Tubby is a classic coach that blames players and never takes responsibility himself. ALWAYS has an excuse. Guess what tubbs? Best team in the 6 years you've been here and you still can't go .500 in Big10. You're done.

This is why people freaking out about people "overreacting" to a few losses can just shut the hell up. This team is trash.

At this point hold the ball and shoot a 3 at the shot clock buzzer. At least this will end one way or the other.

Top Bottom