*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-IOWA IN-GAME THREAD ***

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA When have you ever had your hopes high? YOU HATE THIS TEAM, you've never said anything positive about them. THAT is why you are a troll. Go back under your bridge and never come back.

Please give one legitimate reason why Illinois will beat us at The Barn? We annialated them in Champaign and they only look worse now then they did then, they have TWO!!! conference wins. We will be favored vs Wisconsin who we almost beat in Madison.

Any chance Moses had his hopes too high?

Michigan has the best backcourt in the country.

With all due respect - Michigan's backcourt is better than MN's, and as a pair the Hollins' are good. I doubt either will be a 1st team all conference player though. We can disagree on the talent level and that is fine, I can respect your viewpoint on it. I just think they Gophs are not a extremely talented team, thats all.

Michigan's backcourt is the best in the nation. Ours in in the next group. Appling and Harris.. mich st, is very good. Ill with Abrams and Paul, although sometimes paul plays the 3.

I think Craft and L smith at ohio St. has really underperformed. Purdue's Johnson brothers are up and comming youngsters.

So I'd say a tie for 2nd with mich st. Appling is a pure pg who can score. Harris is a pure scorer who hasnt done much else, kind of the opposite of Austin.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA When have you ever had your hopes high? YOU HATE THIS TEAM, you've never said anything positive about them. THAT is why you are a troll. Go back under your bridge and never come back.

Please give one legitimate reason why Illinois will beat us at The Barn? We annialated them in Champaign and they only look worse now then they did then, they have TWO!!! conference wins. We will be favored vs Wisconsin who we almost beat in Madison.

I love this team, its the best team we've had since 1996/97. But this team has stagnated as Tubby's teams always have after December while other teams like Iowa, NW, Wisconsin, MSU have improved steadily. I don't blame any of the players. I love Andre's overall talent and abilities. Sadly, he's not equipped to play the PG position at this level. Tubby has a collection of shooting guards and that makes it really hard to run a solid offense. Our best offense is a transition, a broken play or offensive rebound and that hasn't changed since November.

We are a poor half court offense and that goes against everything Big Ten Basketball is about.

If we go better than 9-9 I'll be happily surprised. I don't think anybody can make a case that we'll beat Purdue, OSU, Iowa or MSU on the road or beat IU at home. 9-9 is where we are heading....That would probably get us in the dance as an 8 seed.

I love this team, its the best team we've had since 1996/97. But this team has stagnated as Tubby's teams always have after December while other teams like Iowa, NW, Wisconsin, MSU have improved steadily. I don't blame any of the players. I love Andre's overall talent and abilities. Sadly, he's not equipped to play the PG position at this level. Tubby has a collection of shooting guards and that makes it really hard to run a solid offense. Our best offense is a transition, a broken play or offensive rebound and that hasn't changed since November.

We are a poor half court offense and that goes against everything Big Ten Basketball is about.

If we go better than 9-9 I'll be happily surprised. I don't think anybody can make a case that we'll beat Purdue, OSU, Iowa or MSU on the road or beat IU at home. 9-9 is where we are heading....That would probably get us in the dance as an 8 seed.

So if no one can make a case, then there's a 0% chance we win any of those games? Yeah, okay.

love Andre's overall talent and abilities. Sadly, he's not equipped to play the PG position at this level.

Dude you need to go away. How can you even pretend to argue that Andre can't play PG? He had 8 assists and 1 turnover last game!!!!

I can very much make the case that we will beat Purdue, Iowa, MSU, and IU.

Top Bottom