*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-IOWA IN-GAME THREAD ***

Why do they have Shortell throwing so many low percentage long balls? Go with the Bud Grant short passing game and make some first downs...

This has been a game of near-misses... we have a good shot to win this game. Defense needs to settle down just a tad because they're playing decent & Offense has to finish plays because the opportunities are there...

To be honest, I was not aware of the "forced into the ball" rule.

Shortell should have tuck and run

This. I hate to do it, but Gray would have picked up 15-20 right there. Shortell hasn't been terrible accurate, and his decision making has been questionable. I really don't think we have much a QB controversy. Especially since Kill has came out and stated that Gray is our starter when he is back.

Chill out guys. We've pratically handed Iowa the game thus far and the best they ould do is make a 44 yd field goal. This is going to turn soon. The stupid pills should wear off soon.

D did well on that series, now let's go get something done and get some points.

If she says stoodermire again I am going scream......do just little bit of homework over the week lady

I have a good feeling we're gonna put up some points on this drive...

Our offense better start doing something here, otherwise our D is going to get worn down

Why did ESPN have to give us these two clowns to do our game.

Top Bottom