*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-IOWA IN-GAME THREAD ***

This spring a reporter asked him how it was pronounced. He said "Stoo-da-meyer". He said the other way didn't bother him, it just wasn't correct.

Sorry we mentioned that "lead the receiver" thing.

If this was Gray you would all be complaining about how bad his deep ball accuracy is.... I've seen it last week and this week, his accuracy is off. Last week he was behind on a lot of throws, this week he's been way off with his deep balls.

Uhhhhh, so many bad angles taken on that play. Wells had a huge whiff. Terrible play.

I am about to mute my TV. Cannot stand listening to Pam Ward

If this was Gray you would all be complaining about how bad his deep ball accuracy is.... I've seen it last week and this week, his accuracy is off. Last week he was behind on a lot of throws, this week he's been way off with his deep balls.

+19

Pretty much what I was afraid of so far ... having a lot of trouble with their o-line. Seemingly no pressure on JVB and obviously not getting to the runner most of the time (DL or LB). If we hold them to a FG it's a HUGE win on this drive.

It seems both teams are pretty evenly matched. Their Running Game is killing us & our Passing Game *COULD* be killing them if it weren't for a few overthrown passes. Defense is gonna get gassed if Iowa keeps pounding the ball successfully like this. I know it's early but if we were to hold them to 3 points right here it would be a *HUGE* accomplishment considering how they're dominating our line...

I muted it, but still half to watch it. Big plays to slow players is very troubling. Shortell's passing also red flag. Looks like a long day and I miss having Gray as an option.

Just for clarification, this isn't Pam Ward. I believe it is like Beth Mowen or something like that. Pam Ward was a hundred times worse.

Top Bottom