*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-IOWA IN-GAME THREAD ***

Gotta hit the TE 's and pass pass pass. No more running. Need to protect though.

Every deep ball is short today - is there something wrong with Shortell's arm strength? He looked great in earlier games and this game looks like his arm is dead.

Why is Limegrover so stuck on these long, low percentage passes! Two of them intercepted today. Do we ever throw to the tight end?

God damn it Limegrover needs to stick with underneath passes.

Stop blaming Limegrover for Shortell's reads. He doesn't have to force the throw.

Stupid penalty. That' s ballgame boys unless we can get a turnover.

How are we losing to this Iowa team? They are very average.

Defense has tightened up in the 2nd Half though it might be too little too late...

Blitz with Manuel. That's probably something he can do effectively.

Every deep ball is short today - is there something wrong with Shortell's arm strength? He looked great in earlier games and this game looks like his arm is dead.

No he didn't. He just didn't look this bad.

3rd & 14, and it's a go route with DCT, one of our fastest players, and you want something underneath? Underneath for 9 yards and you're complaining that we need routes to the 1st down marker.....

I'll feel a lot better if we can at least make it 24-14 final score.

nothing new on the GopherHole, Parski.
This is the biggest collection of positive Gophers fans there are. Look around elsewhere on the internet.

We're losing by 17 points to a 2-2 team, what exactly do you expect?

Hey, down by two touchdowns? Hand it to Kirkwood up the middle.

To me we just came out flat today. We are better then what we showed in the first half. I think one of the worst plays when Troy took the kickoff out of the end zone after Iowa's touchdown and started at our own five. We will keep getting better.

Does this offense not have any bubble screens or something? You'd think with a guy as quick as Maye they would be used a lot.

Joey Galloway is a worse announcer then an NFL player. Love the shades and dancing look.

Top Bottom