***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT UCLA AT ROSE BOWL STADIUM IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

OL is getting their heads handed to them. Defense is better when they aren't reckless with pressure. Worst half of football possible, but still only down 10-0 at the half. They just need to realize they are in a game and pull together.

I will say, going back to brew, kill and with PJ
the W/W/W look has been an constant loser.
Something about that uni combo has always given us losses.

yeah yeah I know the game isn't over, but dammit it feels like a wasted trip to LA
Hey now, we curb stomped Oregon State with that look.

Remember, in CFB, you are never the same team from week to week, and neither are your opponents. Each week is a new game.

He’s a starter on just about every Big 10 team.
Not good ones. He has played 14 quarters of big ten play with exactly zero sacks this year. He is just not productive. And usually when outside contain is lost it is on 92. After we blow this one play some young kids there has to be more talent than him.

It’s not Brosmer’s fault
You’re laser focused on him. I don’t know quite why. He hasn’t been good tonight but I can’t think of too many bad throws. He hasn’t had a throw as bad as Garbers miss in the end zone.

Brosmer is OK and he has played that way. Our problem is that we ran for 26 yards.

Remember, in CFB, you are never the same team from week to week, and neither are your opponents. Each week is a new game.
Can it be half to half? If the gophers looked like shit the first half, can they hopefully be at least average in the second half?

Well officiating is as bad as I’ve seen it in any fb game in my life. Our dline is being held on 50% of plays. There dbs are PIing and not getting called. Our Kicker sucks nuts for fun. Our Oline is not run blocking.

You’re laser focused on him. I don’t know quite why. He hasn’t been good tonight but I can’t think of too many bad throws. He hasn’t had a throw as bad as Garbers miss in the end zone.

Brosmer is OK and he has played that way. Our problem is that we ran for 26 yards.
A lot of Gophers fans have a serious crush on him and his over exaggerated talent.

PJ fucked us with that stupid beard. You don’t change your look right after beating down a decent team. Now we have bad juju.

Top Bottom