***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT UCLA AT ROSE BOWL STADIUM IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

going to be a long last 5 games. But hey maybe we can sneak out 2 more and get in with a good apr. We lose starters from the oline but that may be addition by subtraction

A lot of Gophers fans have a serious crush on him and his over exaggerated talent.
Weird. I haven’t seen that. I haven’t seen a single poster talk him up tonight but I’ve seen people gush over garbers in comparison to him and another idiot that blamed him so much for getting sacked that he wanted him to get hurt.

I think most people think he’s okay to decent. I haven’t met anyone who has a crush on him, so I suppose you probably hang out at different places than I do.

At half, our offense is averaging 2.9 yards per play; UCLA is averaging 5.5 yards. Can’t come from behind averaging under 3 yards per play. We’re lucky to only be down 10. Defense needs to be stout in 2nd half. Give our offense a short field or two, please. And IC has to change mindset: use tempo, some unexpected plays; shake it up. Please don’t sleep walk to a loss.

You’re laser focused on him. I don’t know quite why. He hasn’t been good tonight but I can’t think of too many bad throws. He hasn’t had a throw as bad as Garbers miss in the end zone.

Brosmer is OK and he has played that way. Our problem is that we ran for 26 yards.
He is ok. He’s not good. Some posters here think he’s great and does no wrong. He’s not bad. He’s not good. He’s better than AK. He’s worse than Morgan, Kaliq, Cupito, and Weber IMO.

PJ fucked us with that stupid beard. You don’t change your look right after beating down a decent team. Now we have bad juju.
I thought he had that beard for USC. I was going to say bearded Fleck has balls, the other cyber eyed Flecks can go row a canoe.

Well officiating is as bad as I’ve seen it in any fb game in my life. Our dline is being held on 50% of plays. There dbs are PIing and not getting called. Our Kicker sucks nuts for fun. Our Oline is not run blocking.
I kind of still think Kesich made that kick.

Weird. I haven’t seen that. I haven’t seen a single poster talk him up tonight but I’ve seen people gush over garbers in comparison to him and another idiot that blamed him so much for getting sacked that he wanted him to get hurt.

I think most people think he’s okay to decent. I haven’t met anyone who has a crush on him, so I suppose you probably hang out at different places than I do.
Not in this post but there's plenty of Gopher fans that think he's not part of the problem with this offense.

You’re laser focused on him. I don’t know quite why. He hasn’t been good tonight but I can’t think of too many bad throws. He hasn’t had a throw as bad as Garbers miss in the end zone.

Brosmer is OK and he has played that way. Our problem is that we ran for 26 yards.
I’ll also say I’d put more blame on the OL than the QB.

He is ok. He’s not good. Some posters here think he’s great and does no wrong. He’s not bad. He’s not good. He’s better than AK. He’s worse than Morgan, Kaliq, Cupito, and Weber IMO.
I don’t know if a single poster disagrees with your last statement. Except I know some people blamed Weber for everything and hate him.

But I think most people would agree with your entire paragraph.

UCLA is using the same defensive tactics that Bielema and others have been using for years. Randomly send big numbers at the O-line especially on early downs and gum up the works. Basically run blitz a lot and if happens to be a pass, that's fine cuz the O-line probably won't handle it. And it the O-line does handle it, play super physical with the receivers cuz the refs probably won't call anything. It's like watching the same ol' movie over and over.

Not in this post but there's plenty of Gopher fans that think he's not part of the problem with this offense.
That’s a bit different than thinking he’s great.

Today, I’d say the biggest problem has been blocking and the second biggest has been dropped passes(TE and Spencer).

I don’t even know where I’d rank him in terms of the problem tonight.

Top Bottom