***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

We got beat. Players screwed up. Refs screwed up. Not much we can do about it. Why hate on each other now?

If the Gophers lose it won’t be the refs fault.
lol ok. As if if they called it fair at the end Purdue had a chance to win??? The chance that Purdue goes to OT the first time, or to the second OT, without the refs giving them everything and gophers nothing was close to zero. So say your stupid speak, but statements like this are completely wrong. Tell the truth, not lies.

Last edited:

This ones on Patino, two times up with the ball he refused to call a timeout with a double-team approaching Carr.
Do you want Pitino to bring the ball up the court too? Carr had a meltdown the last 3 possessions where he took a bad shot and then turned it over twice.

I rarely bring up officiating, but that was absolutely brutal.

I am not even blaming the refs for the loss, we had every opportunity to win, but that was atrocious officiating.

lol ok. As if if they called it fair at the end Purdue had a chance to win??? The chance that Purdue goes to OT the first time, or to the second OT, without the refs giving them everything and gophers nothing was close to zero. So say your stupid speak, but statements like this are pussy and completely wrong. Tell the truth, not lies.
Truth is the Gophers lost because Carr turned the ball over numerous times last 2 minutes of regulation. Thinking it’s the refs fault is pussy.

Do you want Pitino to bring the ball up the court too? Carr had a meltdown the last 3 possessions where he took a bad shot and then turned it over twice.

Carr will do it the next game too, because Pitino can't fix this schit. We make the same mistakes over and over and over and over and over.

He was exhausted, normally I think coaches overuse timeouts but I was screaming both times and nothing.

this is a prime example why college basketball even NBA just isn’t watchable anymore. With the amount of reviews, even when it looks pretty self explainable they still take FOREVER to decide!, then the amount questionable calls I swear TV Teddy was out there! Sorry just had to get off my soapbox!

He also happened to be the only reason we were in the game at all in the first place......

Truth is the Gophers lost because Carr turned the ball over numerous times last 2 minutes of regulation.

When Carr lost the ball at the end of the 1st OT when the Gophs had the lead, it was because Purdue slapped Carr's arm hard from behind. Ref made no call. That was a foul, not a turnover.

He also happened to be the only reason we were in the game at all in the first place......
Chill all I'm saying is Pitino isn't to blame for Carr turning the ball over twice in a row at the end of the game. Carr was amazing in the 2nd half before that.

Greenlee has to play more. You can't ride Carr 40 minutes per game. It will lead to more finishes like this and he might not make it to March.

When Carr lost the ball at the end of the 1st OT when the Gophs had the lead, it was because Purdue slapped Carr's arm hard from behind. Ref made no call. That was a foul, not a turnover.
It looked like a hard shove in the back, but yes a foul.

this is a prime example why college basketball even NBA just isn’t watchable anymore. With the amount of reviews, even when it looks pretty self explainable they still take FOREVER to decide!, then the amount questionable calls I swear TV Teddy was out there! Sorry just had to get off my soapbox!

ok boomer.

Oturu getting hacked and they called it a travel. Yes he travelled because he got f-ing hacked.

And that "kick" which wasnt even close to being one, thats one of the worst calls I've seen. You should be able to replay that.

Also that late bucket where harrns absolutely destroyed carr for an and 1 and nothing was called.

And carr is the reason we were in that game. But those turnovers he had trying to dribble through everything when the game was all but locked up was ridiculous

We had our chances. Unforced errors at inopportune times was our downfall.
Great game we should have won.
On a side note, I swear everytime we go to Mackey someone on Purdue's team has a career night. Uggh, too bad.

Top Bottom