***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Break is over and the Big Ten schedule heats up. Once the calendar turns sh!t gets real. We've oddly played Purdue very tough both home and on the road. The formula is simple, albeit not easy to execute. Feed Oturu, keep him out of foul trouble, limit turnovers and get Gabe and Carr going early.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoping some momentum for big Tampa W will carry over. LFG.

For someone who has played a lot of basketball, is the 3 point bank ever on purpose?

Gophers once again not finding shooters in transition D.

Palming the ball? Have not seen that called in awhile.

Pretty ugly game but we're hitting some tough shots to stay in it.

Oturu won't finish this game only shooting the 20% he's currently at. This should be a good game, and probably very close at the end.

Bad start. Looked like we were going to run into a buzz saw. Up by 2 now.

Can’t watch the game due to hotel not having BTN. Early flight from Outback Bowl in the AM so not going to a bar. Will follow on my phone/this thread. May try to pull it up on the laptop

Purdue fans are a bunch of whiny babies!

Can’t watch the game due to hotel not having BTN. Early flight from Outback Bowl in the AM so not going to a bar. Will follow on my phone/this thread. May try to pull it up on the laptop
Signal if you need the score,

Hurt gets in the game and immediately turns the ball over. Yikes.

Not trying to pick on the kid, but Hurt is good for a senseless turnover just about every first half of any game.

Playing tough defense - Our last couple shots have been bricks

You should be able to stream it on your phone. You can login with cable or even internet streaming account.

Hanging tough w/o getting much from Oturu at this point

If you get BTN at home, you can probably watch the game live on foxsports.com.

Think Carr has drawn 4 fouls now, Eastern with 3.

Gabe, like how he keeps shooting, high confidence.

Top Bottom