***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Nice T Tre.

Carr no points? WTH

Of course you are in here acting like a little bitch. Care to comment on the fact that we are up 5 against a good team while one of the top 10 players in college basketball hasn't scored a point?

Huh? He has 4 assists and has been distributing well

2 missed boxouts, 2 missed defensive assignments (lost in space), 0-6 from the field. Carr is my only complaint so far. Everything else has been great.

EDIT: My biggest complaint is how friendly the rims and the refs have been to Purdue. ;)

Random stuff Q's
Who is announcing tonight and can we have them for all the games now on?
Live stats on the U of M app (which I rely on for little details like 'how many fouls') is still on the Maryland game. Who do y'all use for live stats?

Random stuff Q's
Who is announcing tonight and can we have them for all the games now on?
Live stats on the U of M app (which I rely on for little details like 'how many fouls') is still on the Maryland game. Who do y'all use for live stats?

Dave Revsine and Len Elmore. Nice job they do

I care. Even if you are playing well...there's no excuse for stupidity.

Yes, it's not like we were ahead by 20. Hopefully, continue his good performance and redeem himself in the second half.

Huh? He has 4 assists and has been distributing well

Yes, they're all over him like flies on shit, so he's looking for the open man like he should under the circumstances.

Robbins pulling from 4 feet behind the line... why?

How many steps are the giving William's in the paint?

Gonna need to calm the tide quick, a implosion is brewing.

And the immediate road meltdown out of halftime as usual. Bubble team by the end of next week.

Reactions: MRJ

Curry gets pushed in the back and no call. Williams takes 4 steps no call. Wth

Where did the ball movement from the first half go? Get back to it please.

Top Bottom