***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN STATE PRIME TIME WHITE OUT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

okay, I can come off the ledge for a minute. Glad I was wrong about them being content down by 14 at half.

Boy, wouldn't an on-side kick a great thing now? Oh yeah, we're going conservative.

Had the Gophers not snapped the ball so quickly with the play clock running, the half would be over now.

Sixth year of the program and we don't have a reserve QB who can actually play all phases of the game.

These announcers are horrendous. You would think that Penn State was up by at least three TD’s
This is anybody’s game at this point.

Yes, Mo had a odd movement of his left leg when he scored. The TV feed showed MO on the training table, then the Medical Staff was huddled right by the table talking. The commentators missed all that. These ESPN commentators do not do much for me. Orlovski is smart, but kind of annoying, Joe T is too ...... something.

Honest question, if they keep playing like they have over the last few weeks. How long will Fleck last?

If we're trailing at half there's no way we win according to the track record.
IMHO, PJ has a long leash based on 2019 and 2021. I believe he could have losing seasons for the next 5 years and still have his job. I believe the administration likes him alot.

Top Bottom