***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN STATE PRIME TIME WHITE OUT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

So now everyone is gonna blame Athan and say he's a bust, when his coaches put him in the worst situations you could put a young QB.
I don't blame him, but I'm pretty pessimistic about next year. This offense less Mo. Yikes.

The Gophers are going to get killed tonight no matter what, so let AK pass before 3rd down! He might have to play again this year and may next year. He needs experience - let him get it the hard way, baptism of fire.

On the last drive, they threw on 1st and 3rd downs, but both balls were dropped. The players need to help too.
A bit too late, don't you think? We're already behind... now it's easy to defend.

with 2 minutes and the ball, we will attempt nothing and play with a view of keeping the score as it is until halftime.

Bishop nice play! I hate seeing Sori-Marin out there on passing downs.

Striggow that would have been nice.

Honest question, if they keep playing like they have over the last few weeks. How long will Fleck last?
I'm as annoyed by Flecks style and tendencies as anyone on this board, but when his last three years include an 11 win season with a top 10 finish and a 9 win season, that should buy him a substantial amount of wiggle room to rediscover the mojo.

So now everyone is gonna blame Athan and say he's a bust, when his coaches put him in the worst situations you could put a young QB.

Don't think I've seen anyone blame Athan. This is a tough situation to drop the guy into. And the offensive line is downright bad.

It’s a coaching clown show.
Fire fleck!

This team is the perfect microcosm of why I'm never optimistic about MN sports. We look good early, and all of a sudden we look like there isn't one person on the team who has any idea how to play. I appreciate you glass half fullers but until a MN sports team proves me otherwise I'll just assume we will blow up 🤣

one of the most embarrassing games this decade. You mean our coaches were not expecting crowd noise? Question in front of the jury, who has the worst offensive, Iowa or the Gophers? My vote goes to the Gophers.

This is going to be ultra conservative me thinks. Would love to see Athan keep an RPO and bust a long gain.

This team is the perfect microcosm of why I'm never optimistic about MN sports. We look good early, and all of a sudden we look like there isn't one person on the team who has any idea how to play. I appreciate you glass half fullers but until a MN sports team proves me otherwise I'll just assume we will blow up 🤣
At least we have the Wild. Oh.

This is truth. It is why I'm not psyched about the Vikings. They are fool's gold.

The Book of Job is actually about Minnesota sports fans.

Top Bottom