***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

It's over. Reverting back to last year's ways. Just gotta hope these last two games aren't the start of a major implosion. This team's in danger of missing the tournament if things turn foul.

Mason should have his scholarship pulled for that defensive effort.
That's the personality of this team. Let off the gas when someone says something nice about you. Typical Minnesota, treat people like crap so the moment they hear something good they lose concentration.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

A 3-3 record ought to bring the team back down to earth methinks, time to hammer out a good week of practice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like their commitment to dribbling the ball out top for 25 seconds on every possession of the 2nd half. A lot of coaches would have ditched that after 10 or 12 minutes.

A 3-3 record ought to bring the team back down to earth methinks, time to hammer out a good week of practice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If the coach can come up with a good plan.

Absolutely a foul...don't be Mike Grimm and whine. Team is getting what it deserved for its effort today

Mason has every right to stand there and not play defense. Which is what he was doing

Hey coach! I don't know what to do! Oh, do something!

Hard to win when three of your starters had no interest in playing today.

Pathetic effort. Bad loss. Hope they regroup better next game.

They fouled him on purpose and they didnt f'ing call it. I wish I was surprised

Lol. Mason. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. This loss is on you and Murphy.

How is that not a foul????!

Thought it was a foul live but from back angle no foul...pathetic attempt at trying to draw one. Man little Richie was PISSED. These boys might want to buckle up their jock strap not going to be a fun week of practice

Gopher basketball in a nutshell right there. Uninterested, ignorant play with some poor coaching thrown in. Can we get a home NIT game?

Top Bottom