***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Mcbrayer has no idea what to do when guards pressure up on him. He's shook. Mason missed a couple of bunnies that he normally makes. And Murphy was so bad on defense, offense, and decision making I almost couldn't believe it. Plus Amir was astoundingly bad just inbounding the ball. But we're still .500 in the big ten after a tough early schedule. Let's come home and play loose and beat Wisconsin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both Mason and McBreyer need to start taking it to the hoop again. Our offense isn't great and it's hard to win shooting as few FT's as we did today.

Because some fans of any team will be or simply are pessimistic people. I for one saw some good out there today and expect this team to be 10-8 at worst, especially in a weak year in the conference.

I'd like to see the breakdown of assists per half. They had a whopping 8 total and Mason had 4 in the first half. Can't win if you can't get easy shots and the gophers settled for jumpers.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The half court offense has been bad all year, they have played like it is a pickup game down at Elliot park which is OK if you are scoring, 18 points in a half and something is wrong, if you aren't going to depend on a set offensive sequence like Wisconsin does at least have the ability to isolate a key player to get his own shots when things go wrong.

The half court offense has been bad all year, they have played like it is a pickup game down at Elliot park which is OK if you are scoring, 18 points in a half and something is wrong, if you aren't going to depend on a set offensive sequence like Wisconsin does at least have the ability to isolate a key player to get his own shots when things go wrong.
"Like Wisconsin does"

They almost exclusively run the swing, which is a series of actions and reads. Much the same as the weave hi ball screen action we run.

May runs offensive sets in the half court. You've seen the bad side of that in the 1st half at the barn. Bottom line is the ball has to go in the hole, we get good looks.

Top Bottom