***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Nothing infuriates me more in basketball than missing free throws.

McBrayer has not shot well recently. Really hurts when he isn't a threat

1-6 on FT's. I'll be thrilled if we're 2-8 in a minute.

Can't make a shot, playing way too fast. Slow things down and MAKE YOUR FT!!!

Yep run the ball through Mason and set the offense up -

McBrayer is dribbling to much and taking to many shots

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Lynch provides so little offensively (and scores as I type this)

McBrayer has been awful tonight. Keeps trying to be the focal point when he clearly isnt having a good night.

Mason looks like he has never seen a zone before.

Should have expected a let down after the Purdue win.

Laying an egg at Welsh-Ryan, haven't seen this before.

This is the best Northwestern team I have ever seen and it isn't close. People might get fussy if we lose this game but Northwestern is a tournament team by the looks of it.

This is the best Northwestern team I have ever seen and it isn't close. People might get fussy if we lose this game but Northwestern is a tournament team by the looks of it.

Only reason I'll complain is we dont get them at the barn. So if it comes down to the two of use we will be sitting at home in March.

Mason can wake up any time now.

They are playing to much 1-1 and have stopped ball screening which was working well early in the game. Coffey had the hot hand and they need to get it back to him . Springs !

Keep feeding springs

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Agreed. But our offense always has one of its worst games in this arena (strange to say considering we made our first 10 shots.)

The Gophers were down 2 at this same time in the second half of the last game, so a lot can still happen tonight.

Agreed. But our offense always has one of its worst games in this arena (strange to say considering we made our first 10 shots.)

Yea gotten a bit stagnant. Would like to see Mason get hot but they are playing him pretty tight. Seems like a game were Coffey could take over down the stretch.

Only reason I'll complain is we dont get them at the barn. So if it comes down to the two of use we will be sitting at home in March.

I hear ya. I would be a little disappointed if it came down to us and them though it will have meant we missed some chances during the rest of the season. I see both teams getting in.

Solid run. Can we keep them from going on there own now?

Top Bottom