***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

For years we had smaller slower guards that didn't defend the three and every team shot lights out from three against us. People hated on tubby for having terrible perimeter defense and pitinos first 3 years as well.

Now we have athletic long guards and switch on ball screens and suddenly we are LUCKY that nearly every team shoots terrible against us.

I get it.

Northwestern really helped them with a hideous 1-15 from three point range in the second half....Lucky win but we have been on the other side of these games with bball and football for years.

No luck there- if anything NW was lucky with all the fortunate bounces off of forced shots that went to them for put backs in the 2nd half. Gopher D was intense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For years we had smaller slower guards that didn't defend the three and every team shot lights out from three against us. People hated on tubby for having terrible perimeter defense and pitinos first 3 years as well.

Now we have athletic long guards and switch on ball screens and suddenly we are LUCKY that nearly every team shoots terrible against us.

I get it.

It's crazy how teams just don't automatically make all their 3's like they have done in the past. I get more used to expecting misses every game and it's a great feeling. This might be the first time I have ever been happy with our perimeter D (most of the time).

I get it.

Boom!

Top Bottom