***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

if i'm coyle, i axe pitino immediately after this game is we lose. you 0% want to take a chance on this team going on a run with Carr going psycho and then it creating any question. he cannot coach to save his life. zero creativity. zero set plays. it's like school yard ball out there and a HS coach could take it away
Coyle needs to go too😡

Down 7 to NEBRASKA! Pitino said at one point this year Mitchell had more NNA potential than anyone on the roster...yet he can't find the floor for this abomination of a squad? 🧐
pitino has no idea how to play a rotation. absolutely none. i would never send my kid to play for him

What exactly is the point you are trying to make here? Please look up the stat lines for the three Wisconsin players you mentioned.
Just tired of this garbage.

Tre Williams might be aiming at Pitinos job with those free throws

No offensive flow ... ZERO ... one guy dribble 4 guys stand ... someone drive or take a shot ... repeat!

i typed this earlier lol. a guy who shoots lights out but struggles defensively would still be an upgrade
To struggle defensively, you actually have to play defense, therefore it would be a defensive upgrade as well.

The top 1-2 MN recruits will never come here unless the program is elevated to a top 5 B10 team.....At least
Depends. Top 10 national guys probably won't. There are years when an Oturu or Coffey will be the best player and we need to keep them at a higher rate than we have.

I've never seen a coach throw in the towel when things go wrong(injuries, suspensions etc.) like Pitino....How do you have the mindset that it's impossible to be successful when starters get hurt?

Exactly. When you choose to ride your starters for 30+ minutes a game, you don't give your bench a chance to develop.

I'm sure it's something opposing coaches use against Pitino, "the only way you play is if you're a starter"

We just have alot of bad basketball players, they can make plays from time to time but no one seems to understand how to play as a team. Its just ugly

Top Bottom