***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Isn't Johnson a redshirt senior as a grad transfer already? He won't be back.

He can come back. Can leave too. Could play elsewhere if he wanted. This is his 5th year of college.

Loyola Marymount tied with Gonzaga early if you want to remember the good ol days of earlier this season when we won games

Agreed. But I don’t think a lot of them want to come here.
If a kid has a chance to come in and play at a Big Ten school, they should be able to attract some decent transfers. And there would certainly be room on this team for some talent, especially shooters.

Gabe is constantly called out as a bad player yet as a freshman he’d go D up Carsen Edward’s one-on-one to win a tournament game ... being a freshman is no excuse for being this bad on D
Gabe is also 2 inches taller than mashburn.

So what ... he’s expected to play in the big ten ... figure it out

Gabe held Frank Wagner to 8 puts and he had Gabe by 4 inches

Gabe probably had him closer to 3-4 plus longer arms
Franz Wagner

-and-

3-4 inches plus long arms ... Gabe over Mash

So what ... he’s expected to play in the big ten ... figure it out

Gabe held Frank Wagner to 8 puts and he had Gabe by 4 inches

Gabe probably had him closer to 3-4 plus longer arms
Are we defending mashburn or saying he doesn’t fit. Cause as good or mediocre as he was this year I have no idea if he can be the on ball point guard for 20 big ten games a year. He showed flashes of being good and flashes of being bad. Unfortunately most of the bad was on defense and the good was on offense.

Are we defending mashburn or saying he doesn’t fit. Cause as good or mediocre as he was this year I have no idea if he can be the on ball point guard for 20 big ten games a year. He showed flashes of being good and flashes of being bad. Unfortunately most of the bad was on defense and the good was on offense.
For me, he’s unproven ... shown some good on offense and really nothing on defense. Time will tell, but you certainly don’t hand him the keys to the program

Top Bottom