***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Well, I think we all agree Pitino will be gone. So we might as well stave off even more embarrassment and figure out a way to win today. Winning is better than losing.

GET ‘ET DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to GEDS

I always hold out hope Gophers win bid ten tournament and get in the dance that way. No one is singing yet.

The Gophers are actually favored by 2.5. Obviously not enough betters watched the last game. If the same team that played Northwestern shows up, this will be Nebraska's second conference win and it will be by a more comfortable margin than their first one.

I'm definitely in a "stave off further embarrassment" state of mind today. Just avoid leaving the house without pants on. Keep it simple and attainable.

Bubble is weak this year. Back to back road wins these next two games would keep us alive.

Yeeeeaaaah, I dunno. They are so bad (Nebraska), but the Gophers are 20pt dogs on the road to just about anyone. And knowing that, Nebraska is gonna be primed for what they'll see as their best (maybe last) great opportunity for another victory.

What’s the injury report? Is Robbins out again?

Yeeeeaaaah, I dunno. They are so bad (Nebraska), but the Gophers are 20pt dogs on the road to just about anyone. And knowing that, Nebraska is gonna be primed for what they'll see as their best (maybe last) great opportunity for another victory.
With Robbins, I think they'll still squeak it out. Also assumes everyone else (than Gabe) healthy. Not some crazy Carr foot pain or something.

But you're correct. Neb knows this could be their best chance for another win.

1614445624462.png

Betting on the Gophers is actually a solid play on this one (I'm very surprised); we must have a good matchup. Official line Gophers -2.5 and projected to win by 4. I'm staying away after that NW debacle.

They are not nearly as bad as NW is. And they took it to us on our home court. I want to say this should be a win, but I won't count on anything as long as these guys keep chucking 3's and not rebounding.

Nebraska by 14...

They are not nearly as bad as NW is. And they took it to us on our home court. I want to say this should be a win, but I won't count on anything as long as these guys keep chucking 3's and not rebounding.

Nebraska by 14...
If you had to describe the team in five words those would be the ones.

What’s the injury report? Is Robbins out again?

A little birdie told me he may not play. Also may play. Possibly isn’t necessarily maybe healthy but also isn’t entirely not sure he can confidently say he isn’t healthy.

Did I do Doogie and Shooter and Shama and whatever other hacks proud?

Well, I think we all agree Pitino will be gone. So we might as well stave off even more embarrassment and figure out a way to win today. Winning is better than losing.

GET ‘ET DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on Stan make them win! Do it

Watching the 2019 MN - Nebraska game on BTN. Guess what... We jump out to a double digit lead... and then...

Way to GEDS

I always hold out hope Gophers win bid ten tournament and get in the dance that way. No one is singing yet.
Are you kidding, the gophers are the worst team in the big ten. Not even competitive in most road games, at least Nebraska and Northwestern have been somewhat competitive. Gophers lose Today by 10 points.

A little birdie told me he may not play. Also may play. Possibly isn’t necessarily maybe healthy but also isn’t entirely not sure he can confidently say he isn’t healthy.

Did I do Doogie and Shooter and Shama and whatever other hacks proud?
Reminds me of PJs injury reports. "We have some people out for various reasons".

Reading an article by Marcus that just posted. Pitino lost the team. In it Marcus quotes RP saying "we need to shoot less 3's, we talk about it in practice all the time"

Clearly the team is not listening to their head coach.

Reading an article by Marcus that just posted. Pitino lost the team. In it Marcus quotes RP saying "we need to shoot less 3's, we talk about it in practice all the time"

Clearly the team is not listening to their head coach.
Put the stick down. The horse is already dead.

Top Bottom