***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Reading an article by Marcus that just posted. Pitino lost the team. In it Marcus quotes RP saying "we need to shoot less 3's, we talk about it in practice all the time"

Clearly the team is not listening to their head coach.
for some guys, it is unbelievably hard to pass up a wide open three. if this team was even remotely close to average shooting 3s, we'd have 3-4 more wins

holy hell this is going to be a rough game to watch if the first 48 seconds are any indication

Carr hits a 3 and then makes a good defensive play. nice sequence.

Gholers: "Curry sucks"
Curry: immediately gets an OReb and putback.
He can’t defend anyone. Worst defender on the team. Getting 2 points and giving up 20 isn’t good.

Loves turning the ball over too

every team is just going to double the fuck out of carr and no one has any ability to roll without the ball on this team

Comical to watch Pitino on the sidelines.....They do the same thing every game and somehow he's upset about it happening?

most teams game plan to take away shots from the other team-- Pitino has the added job of trying to stop 4 or 5 of his own players from shooting.
That is alot of extra coaching needed

I miss Pitino wearing a suit, studying his tie outside the huddle during timeouts.

35 for Nebraska reminds me of Ihnen physically. Could trade at halftime and no one would notice.

With the poor shooting of this team, how many points per game would Jordan Murphy average just offensive rebounding our bricks? 25-30?

4 out 1 in with this team is not the offense. I hate to say it but I miss tubby yelling “high low” right now.

With the poor shooting of this team, how many points per game would Jordan Murphy average just offensive rebounding our bricks? 25-30?

No. Because he was in the lane. Our misses land out of bounds or at half court.

Top Bottom