***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Man I was so excited earlier this season. It looked like we were a legitimately good team and improving. It was great, now it has bottomed out so bad. Hate to see it.

well at least now we can fire pitino with legitimately no one, his children included, being able to contest it

Man I was so excited earlier this season. It looked like we were a legitimately good team and improving. It was great, now it has bottomed out so bad. Hate to see it.
This tops the collapse of the 2011-12 team that went ~1-10 after being ranked 12th after Nolen broke his foot. That was legitimately due to injuries. This was mostly just a pure collapse.

Just pathetic. Carr was amazing, the rest of the guys were garbage.

Pitino needs to just be fired now. A team doesn't go from beating Michigan to losing to Nebraska unless they've just lost all faith in the coach.

Quite honestly, that was kind of a thrilling comeback. Trying to be positive, people.

Quite honestly, that was kind of a thrilling comeback. Trying to be positive, people.

Watching Carr try to will the team to victory was impressive. Aided bigtime by some horrible plays by Nebraska.

We might legitimately be talking about Richard fired tomorrow now

Why do you think that? This one wasn't any worse than the last one (a little better actually) and he wasn't fired after the last one. He's going to coach out the string. Have patience. It's only 3 more games.

Both Gach.. what a sap. Do we really have to watch another year of this guy?? Can we bring Michael Hurt back?

I don’t feel sorry for Carr. It’s basketball and a shot needs to be taken every 30 second regardless of who it is. He gets so much more leash than all the other players do because Richard has no one and I mean no one else who can contribute.

I am not so sure that Carr’s teammates like the hero ball all second half tonight. Granted they didn’t provide much but here were opportunities for Carr to distribute and he did not.

Top Bottom