***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN IN-GAME THREAD***

I really like the potential of McBrayer. Once he gets more confidence with his outside shot he will be very good.

Good to see Mason playing well also.

I really like the potential of McBrayer. Once he gets more confidence with his outside shot he will be very good.

Good to see Mason playing well also.

A bit more muscle and a bit more arc on his shot and he could be dangerous.

Go to the rim...stop shooting 3s

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Missed the front end of a 1-on-1 and a gimme in the last two minutes. Ugh we are so close to actually winning a ##%9 game.

Dupree with a few more lbs and more confidence will be a very good player for this team

Hard to tell if this team is starting to put it together or if this is just the crest of a sine wave, but this is definitely much more watchable.

Win or lose...the effort is there. The Konate experiment is over in my book.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just can't knock down anything from the outside. Good to see us driving to the hoop but need someone to knock a few down.

Tough break for Murphy, that was a clean block.

Morris will always shoot us in the foot right after he grabbed the gun away from the robber.

Morris playing well most of the night and then that. Yuck.

Really encouraging to see Mason play so well. Just gotta get some jumpers to fall now.

Missed a travel on the inbounds. What are they paying to refs to watch?

Solid game by Mason. Can't hit a shot

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Is King on drugs tonight?

Scouting report steal my ass

Really encouraging to see Mason play so well. Just gotta get some jumpers to fall now.

His growth along with Dupree and Murphy make me excited for the next two years. If Nate can get a consistent 3 point shot that will do a world of wonders for a high ball screen and roll for Murphy. Those three are gonna carry us next year. If lynch, fitz Amir can be supporting and compliments to them we will be competitive.

Not a bad loss, all things considered. It's going to take baby steps this year and tonight was progress.

I'll always remember Crisler fondly as the place we clinched the '97 Big Ten title*.

It's tough to win to begin with but when two of the three upperclassmen are invisible the entire game, it is nearly impossible. Hope Mason can continue to play well. No doubt the freshman are getting better each game. Murphy needs to stop shooting three's. Do they do a +/- for college basketball? Curious what it is for Konate compared to when he is out of the game. Seems like we play so much better when he isn't on the floor. Every other rebound goes off his hands anyway, so might as well just stick with a smaller lineup.

Top Bottom