***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN IN-GAME THREAD***

How many possessions do we lose by knocking rebounds out of bounds???

Konate getting exploited all over the court

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many possessions do we lose by knocking rebounds out of bounds???

It has to happen at least 5 times a game. Many times it's because two of our own guys are fighting over the rebound.

I think they shouldn't have adopted the football team's "Brick By Brick" motto.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I apologize to the board, that comment should have been made two or three games ago.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm flipping between this game and Warriors-Bulls and am experiencing serious cognitive dissonance going from Curry-Thompson-Green to King-Konate-Morris. I'm not sure they're even playing the same sport.

Even when Konate has his guy sealed, no one looks to pass it to him. No faith. He's useless at this point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Carlos is gonna chuck us back into this game, let's go!

As bad as Konate is, Diedhou can't see the court. Two massive swings and misses. If Richard had admitted his error and done something about it, we'd have several more wins.

Murphy has a chance to be special

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Carlos rotated on time and forced a errant pass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did King make the trip? That Irvin kid is putting it to everyone!

I like the effort on defense. That's the starting point to getting better.

Nightmare is Konate switching out to Irvin on ball screens. That can't be the game plan.

Agreed. They still miss rotations. But it at least seems like they're trying more.

It's so difficult to watch with all the lost shooters, but yes, the effort is better.

This is the second game where in conference play where it honestly would have been better to play 4 on 5 than have Bakary out on the floor. He's just getting exploited in almost every situation on both ends of the floor and making the other 4 guys jobs harder because of it.

King was a no show that half and his lack of rebounding is not all due to physical limitations, some is "want to" and some is technique (box out hits and positioning).

Very nice minutes from Murphy, but that second foul was exactly the type of play Pitino has been talking about for weeks (if not months) that Jordan has to avoid.

Hot shooting Carlos makes the halftime score look respectable.

Key to keeping this game respectable is a decent start out of halftime...if this goes to 13-15 within a few minutes it will be a wrap.

Honestly what is a foul when someone drives? Why are other teams aloud to push our guys around we drive but we can't put a hand on them when they drive.

Ladies beat northwestern 95-92

banham 32
wagner 23

Top Bottom