***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN IN-GAME THREAD***

Stan

Reaction score
Back on the road and this time at Crisler Arena, which is rarely an intimidating venue to play at. We won't need a near perfect game, IMO, but we will need to significantly limit turnovers and keep Michigan in-check from 3 point land. Buggs will likely play more with Gilbert out, so we'll see which Buggs shows up.

Let's hope we are bringing our own water to Michigan as we don't want to get stuck gulping down the Flint water.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the Gophers should bring a jug of some type to the game to ensure clean drinking water.

Let's hope we are bringing our own water to Michigan as we don't want to get stuck gulping down the Flint water.

I'm going to be That Guy. Flint and Ann Arbor are 50 miles apart and on completely different water systems. That'd be like saying that someone in Minneapolis needs to have different water because St. Cloud was having issues (If St. Cloud and Minneapolis got water from different rivers, they both get it from the Mississippi)

I'm going to be That Guy. Flint and Ann Arbor are 50 miles apart and on completely different water systems. That'd be like saying that someone in Minneapolis needs to have different water because St. Cloud was having issues (If St. Cloud and Minneapolis got water from different rivers, they both get it from the Mississippi)

14b9811.jpg

You're doing it wrong... it's GO GOPHERS!!!

I can't go with the bold until I see more than 10 minutes of effort, get off to a good start, and actually win some games. Until then, according to some, I can't be totally invested in tonight's game.

(Plus I'm not sure how to use bold so there's that)

Control + B for bold.

I don't understand criticizing this team for lack of effort, I think there's plenty of that. I think it's the lack of leadership, cohesion, poise, confidence, trust, and skill to name a few that's getting them down.

Look if it is fair to stereotype Minnesota as super cold compared to the rest of the Big Ten then it is also fair to generalize about Michigan. Thus for me, all of Michigan is Detroit/ Flint. Nothing anyone will say can change my mind.

Just turned it on...saw Michigan hit a 3. See we're off to our rocket fast start.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just turned it on...saw Michigan hit a 3. See we're off to our rocket fast start.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They've hit 4 I think, and another deep 2 when Walton had his toe on the line.

I keep tuning in to The Walking Dead and get Gopher Hoops. What's up with that?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Just can't shoot. At all. The effort is good and that's good to see.

So how long are you guys gonna last? I think I may call it quits and the under 8 timeout.

Murphy with 2 early on again. Is there a reason to sit him for a long time if we are down 20 at the half?

Konate is FAR too uncoordinated to play basketball.

They've connected on open looks. We haven't. Pretty simple thus far.

Find it tough to watch this game or any game this season when King and Morris are in the game!

Top Bottom