***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN BATTLE FOR THE LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I saw that holding clearly on the broadcast.

More evidence of poor OL coaching.

I don't think VTech is bad. But they also lost to Vandy and do not have a P5 win.

Rutgers is a power running....defensive minded team. There will be games when AK will need to do more. Until then.....it's silly to say that he would be any better than Brosmer. He's still got f'ed up mechanics and has wild accuracy, particularly on short throws.
My point isn’t to say “Athan is actually a stud.” Just saying that Athan is a serviceable college QB & Brosmer is too.

Allocating so much time and NIL money to a guy like Brosmer is a waste. There are maybe ~10 college QBs in the country worth fawning over. Then there are like 50 second-tier guys that are serviceable college QBs.

The difference in the performances of teams like Rutgers or MN is whether their coaches can develop talent and put their guys in positions that match their (generally limited) skill sets.

Offense is looking better but not moving fast enough to come back even if they keep this up and the defense keeps Michigan from scoring for the rest of the game.

OK, well PJ gets kudos for me for acting like a normal coach and actually plain to win and not to just lose by less.

This would have been a really interesting game if the Gophers had got 1-2 of the huge game changing breaks. The teams are about evenly meh from scrimmage.

Some of this 3rd offense play calls are absolutely ridiculous.

Not even attempting to get a first down. Just hoping to somehow break a tackle and get enough yards.

It is all too predictable with this pathetic OLine.
Stop throwing horizontal. Now we’re forced to throw vertical to play catch-up.

I know people don’t wanna hear it, but Harbaugh is a fine OC. I mean, he’s not a genius, but he’s not as incompetent as people make him out to be. Some really good concepts on this drive. And when Brosmer has time, he’s solid at going through his progressions as people on this board have said. This OL is as bad as we feared, though…it really hamstrings everything they want to do on offense.

Top Bottom