***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN BATTLE FOR THE LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I'll say this if that was Michigan that needed the onside kick, there is no way on this earth Big 10 officials throw that flag.
horrible call against a Minnesota team. Did we really expect that they wouldn’t protect the B1G brand? The bad call was as predictable as night turns to day.

horrible call against a Minnesota team. Did we really expect that they wouldn’t protect the B1G brand? The bad call was as predictable as night turns to day.
How come we always get jobbed against Michigan? They’re better than us so why do the refs give them another call?

How come we always get jobbed against Michigan? They’re better than us so why do the refs give them another call?
Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio State, Penn State….they are the big dogs and just like Miami last night, the refs will always favor and protect the big dogs. This crap has been going on for decades, and the increasingly massive amount of money going around the game does not help at all.

Networks don't want Michigan losing that game. They need at least two amoung Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, or Oregon making the playoff.

If you watch the replay it looked like the ref had the flag out and held it until Minnesota recovered the onside, and then he threw it.

They also tried to takeaway DJs TD, but it was too obvious not to call.

boy, that looks like a bad bad call on replay.
Wolverines escaped with one today.

If you watch the replay it looked like the ref had the flag out and held it until Minnesota recovered the onside, and then he threw it.

They also tried to takeaway DJs TD, but it was too obvious not to call.
Nah, I went to look at that, but he threw it after the ball went about 5 yards.

We can blame the refs, but all those turnovers in the first half is what lost the game.
This take is just illogical. Things happen in games, it’s to be expected. I’ll watch 7 games this weekend and there will be turnovers in all of them. The extraordinary thing that happened in the game was the flag at the end.

Nah, I went to look at that, but he threw it after the ball went about 5 yards.
He threw it really late (reached for it late too). But he did throw it before we recovered.

The only possible explanation is that he didn’t understand the rule.

I almost never complain about the refs, but taking this game out of the players’ hands because he either imagined or didn’t understand something is inexcusable.

Michigan beats us by 35 if we trade QBs. Brosmer is absolutely an average to above average P4 qb and played a great game today under constant duress and when Michigan knew we’d be throwing
Great post

Top Bottom