***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN BATTLE FOR THE LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Gophers messed that one up. Going for it for a long 1 is crazy when the Gophers can't move the ball on Michigan.
Yup that was a horrible coaching decision but MN just couldn’t make them pay. So it’s a good decision in the end lol

But there was time for the fg team to run out on the field?
They have to move the sticks so there's time to get players out and go straight to the snap.

That was the best offensive play of the season. Pretty impressive we pulled that off. That fails alot in college football with :02 left

O
Really good quarterbacks are hard to come by. And then you need receivers who can create separation and a line that can give the QB time. We're in a spot where we're looking for competent QB play.....but it doesn't matter how good your QB is if the line doesn't give time to allow routes to develop.
Or one could just look at the performance of the QB position since Fleck became HC.

I’m tired of our kicker. He gets way too much press and he’s having a shitty year. He should’ve made that one in the first half. If he’s the kicker of the year incumbent Michigan guy bangs it right down the middle from the same distance.

VT is unironically very solid. Took a top 10 Miami to the last play of the game on the road last night.

I don't think VTech is bad. But they also lost to Vandy and do not have a P5 win.

Rutgers is a power running....defensive minded team. There will be games when AK will need to do more. Until then.....it's silly to say that he would be any better than Brosmer. He's still got f'ed up mechanics and has wild accuracy, particularly on short throws.

Our defense hasn’t allowed much offense… just the blocked punt and the fumble killed us.

Taylor is really not looking good out there. I’m not sure if he’s still not healthy or what, but I’d like to see more of Mangham running it this half and Major or Nubin catching it. DT just looks spent man.

Our screen pass game is really clicking.... stick with it....

Top Bottom