***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN BATTLE FOR THE LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

My point isn’t to say “Athan is actually a stud.” Just saying that Athan is a serviceable college QB & Brosmer is too.

Allocating so much time and NIL money to a guy like Brosmer is a waste. There are maybe ~10 college QBs in the country worth fawning over. Then there are like 50 second-tier guys that are serviceable college QBs.

The difference in the performance's of teams like Rutgers or MN is whether their coaches can develop talent and put their guys in positions that match their (generally limited) skill sets.

I mean....I don't think Athan was the future. If the coaching staff thought he was the answer.....they wouldn't have gone fishing for a transfer. So far I haven't seen anything to suggest that he's fixed the issues he had here with the poor mechanics and inability to reliably hit the short, simple passes.

So far this week is tracking with my prediction from this week that the Gophers will lose by a good margin to Michigan and then upset USC

USC is 5th in the nation in passes per game. Iowa and Michigan are both bad matchups but the D is still quite good and I predict an upset next week.

If Minnesota had blocked one of their punts instead this would be a very winnable game.

Now I’m 100% convinced that Simon has called the plays in the second half.

Top Bottom