***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN BATTLE FOR THE LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Now run it to the right hash mark for Dragan.

Gosh this line is trash. What was supposed to be strength has been a disaster.

So many penalties, no push and no time

Our guards feet are in cement. Please try some other people. We have the worst guards in the Big 10.

Might be the worst gopher offensive line i've seen in a long time. Maybe brew years... they struggled vs rhode island, of course michigan is handling them

In this weird game that is being played with a pigskin, isn’t the goal to move forward?

Oh I agree with that and it’s going to be super annoying, but PJ hasn’t had much to do with the scoreboard today. You’re got a 5th (6th?) year senior getting stripped of the ball after a 10 yard gain, a 30 (!) year old punter taking 4 steps into a clear rush, and a bad underthrow leading to an incredible INT (that probably should’ve been overturned). Complete joke of a performance so far. We can def blame PJ for the talent out on the field though. No speed, no separation, slow footed OL, slow LBs, etc.
I don't understand that call. I'm glad we took a chance, but it would have been better before we were down 21

Top Bottom