***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN BATTLE FOR THE LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

On track for back to back 3+ possession losses against rivals. If this isn't the time to make major changes, when will be?

OK, second half Iowa sucked. We pissed Floyd away and he's pissed. The fans are pissed. I think Fleck is pissed. I'm pissed. But guess what, walking into The Big House and walking out with the Jug and with a W is a sure fine way to change the narrative and get this season on the right track.

Apparently we came to practice on Sunday and Monday ready to go. That sure beats the alternative. Now we need to play out of our mind for a full four quarters, nothing can be compromised. We must win the turnover battle as the ball is the program. We must somehow find some magic in the trenches because that's where Power 4 football is won. We must not miss tackles as the margin for error is small as Fleck reminded us this week, and even smaller in a game we are seemingly overmatched in.

I'm an eternal optimist and every week we see big upsets in college football, why not us this week?

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL, love your optimism but Flecks in over his head, I'm going fishing.

Shocked there was no penalty to bail Michigan out on that sack.

This is as bad of a 1st half a QB has ever had for the Gophers.

Brosmer is down to 2.8 yards an attempt. He isn't even on pace for 80 yards passing.

Well, that was fun while it lasted. But PJ will tell us that this "is unacceptable" and he takes full responsibility.
Oh I agree with that and it’s going to be super annoying, but PJ hasn’t had much to do with the scoreboard today. You’re got a 5th (6th?) year senior getting stripped of the ball after a 10 yard gain, a 30 (!) year old punter taking 4 steps into a clear rush, and a bad underthrow leading to an incredible INT (that probably should’ve been overturned). Complete joke of a performance so far. We can def blame PJ for the talent out on the field though. No speed, no separation, slow footed OL, slow LBs, etc.

D came to play today I’m gonna keep watching the game if nothing else for that. These wide, running plays and poorly done bubble screens against the speed of Michigan’s defense is ridiculous. Jackson didn’t come to play today and our quarterback is scared shitless. As I mentioned in another thread, Brosmer is completely irrelevant to the program. He can show his leadership skills from the sidelines might as well play the freshman give him Time to develop I wouldn’t put him in there today, but I would start next week not interested in bozo comments about the back up quarterback always being the most popular player. Brosmer has no juice to play against the Big Ten.

This is as bad of a 1st half a QB has ever had for the Gophers.

Brosmer is down to 2.8 yards an attempt. He isn't even on pace for 80 yards passing.
Michigan’s QB isn’t any better.

PJ Fleck is a wonderful coach per Gus. That settles that.

Fluffing; they are birds of a feather. Optimism more important than competence. Everything about this game including Gus is annoying and demoralizing. Losing badly in all three phases but hey, coach is a good interview.

None of this would have happened if Brosmer and his receivers had stayed at Bug Juice Camp in Georgia for an additional week

If throwing behind the LOS before the penalty didn't work, why did we think it would work right after the penalty?

Can we stop with the GD screens and swing passes for a minute! Michigan is not getting fooled and closes way too fast!

I didn't expect it to be this bad.

Our offensive philosophy appears to be we're schizophrenic.

Our defense has been better than I expect, but that may be because Michigan's offense is....problematic.

Our special teams looks worse than ever.

Maybe we can pull of the 180 at half time this week.

Almost nothing could get me to stop watching the games but if they keep playing 77 that could be close.

I remember when we lined up, moved the pile, ran for 250 yards, and could play with anyone

We lack athleticism in the back 7. Brosmer doesn’t have it. Our o line sucks. Coordinators suck. It’s over bros

Top Bottom