***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT COLORADO IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

What? He came in to hand the ball off a few times. Man, doesn't take much on here to get the QB stuff going.
Relax. Don't take it personal. He has had nothing for playing time last year and Tanner has not been the same as 2019. This staff does not put people in playing situations unless it means something.
It is only a potential observation.

I can almost sniff a 3-1 record going into the Purdue game.

I couldn't find a stream for the game until the start of the second half (thanks to the poster here at GopherHole I was able to watch on YouTube). Can't ask for a better defensive performance than 63 total yards allowed against anyone.

It was probably the case of just a tired defense, but Ky Thomas looked like a DUDE late in that game. Bucky ran hard and him getting close to a first down on that 3rd and goal play where there was nothing there allowed for us to go for the 4th and short and eventually find the end zone. Very impressive for a true freshman.

If I had one criticism beyond the special teams perfomance and PJ's error to end the half (and those are big things!), it would be that I would have liked to see them let Tanner throw it a bit in the second half. I knew they wouldn't given how risk averse PJ is, but the passing game could really use some more reps.

A lot of great Gopher fans made the trip to Boulder. I am glad they got to see such a dominating performance from the Maroon and Gold.

I shall not complain about Big ten announcers after this game.
What killed me was how they could not pronounce a name right to save their lives. Off the top of my head they butchered MSM, Mafe, Otomewo (tough to fault them on that one), Irving, Potts and I'm sure there were others. You would think as a play by play broadcaster you would at the very least want to say guys names right. Just pathetic.

Almost 400 yards more offense!
Coaches must have really been on the defense after last week!

Wow, wonderful performance on the road against a PAC12 team. Love it.

Thomas was the secret weapon exposure today. That's why they didn't play him last week.

Anyone know of somewhere to watch a replay of the game?

Didn’t see the game, but worried about these injuries to Potts and Dunlap people are mentioning. Great game and great team effort all around.

Didn’t see the game, but worried about these injuries to Potts and Dunlap people are mentioning. Great game and great team effort all around.

Potts might have just been a little sore. There wasn't a reason for him to return since Irving and Thomas were doing very well. Dunlap's injury might have been a little more. He was on the field for awhile but he did walk off himself.

We know how much you love to worry.

What killed me was how they could not pronounce a name right to save their lives. Off the top of my head they butchered MSM, Mafe, Otomewo (tough to fault them on that one), Irving, Potts and I'm sure there were others. You would think as a play by play broadcaster you would at the very least want to say guys names right. Just pathetic.
I watched the game @ Shamrocks and they had the sound on mute. Their new patio was sweet and it was a nice way to enjoy a Gopher victory !

Top Bottom