***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT COLORADO IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Don't get too cocky, before this week we thought we only had one maybe, with Potts. Other than Irving, I don't think we can be confident on anyone else. Plus Colorado sucks, lets play a real team before we get too pumped.
LOL. Ok. I’ll make sure my opinion as a fan on a message board doesn’t change the teams attitude.

Walley, Thomas, Irving.....all showed up big.....future looks bright with those guys.

Anyone complaining about anything other than the kicking game after this one is just looking for a reason to be a troll.....Awesome performance all around and especially on defense.
Yeah hard to complain other than spec team play

Nah you gotta run it out in a blowout. Get the game over quick with the fewest chances for injury
I agree, but then get the play run and don't stop the clock with a stupid TO. Get a played called and run it, without having to try and change it at the last moment is what I was trying to say.

Irving was a revelation. He looks more talented than any back we've had in a while. I feel real good about this team right now.

Potts was limping but think he woulda stayed in the game if needed. Started limping in about 2nd quarter.

Looks like he'll be fine

It was a take that had a higher probability of being right early in the game then wrong. At least he made a predication, took a shot, not everyone is nastradomous after the fact like you. Gopher D has rather sucked this year so far up till today

It was a take that had a higher probability of being right early in the game then wrong. At least he made a predication, took a shot, not everyone is nastradomous after the fact like you. Gopher D has rather sucked this year so far up till today
I told everyone last week that Colorado can’t score. Doesn’t really matter who they play.

I do think their long term outlook is better with the QB they played at the end

Note to PJ Fleck: Get more beefcake OLs to replace the ones going to the NFL.

Top Bottom