***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Well, although a lot of time left, not as bad as Smokey Joe's 84

How much of a statement is this game on PJ's recruiting? Also, why aren't the P & K playing? Covid - can't be that. Discipline?

Don't remember Ibrahim catching this many passes in a game, or being targeted this much.

Several guys on this thread sound like they are drunk and angry. Hopefully they aren't taking it out on their spouses.
If they need someone, I'll offer up MY spouse, they can take it out on her.

Mo has been the bright spot of this game.

Prediction: Mo Ibrahim ends up as the all-time leading rusher in Minnesota history by a fairly large margin (remember he gets this "free" season + 2 more)

fleck.jpg

I really hope this is accurate this season.

I don't think any of us realistically expected a perfect season. We didn't expect this either but if they can learn from this quickly, a bad loss is no worse than a close loss.

Last year the first 3 games would have been this bad if they were against better teams like Michigan but the season ended very well. Or in 2018, the Illinois game was much worse than this and the rest of the season was good.

This is a frequent enough thing for the Gophers that it doesn't mean much for the rest of the season.

This Gophers D would fit right in with the usual B12 defenses.

Mo has been the bright spot of this game.

Prediction: Mo Ibrahim ends up as the all-time leading rusher in Minnesota history by a fairly large margin (remember he gets this "free" season + 2 more)

I don't know about that. Love Mo, but he got shoe string tackled a few times, caught from behind by a much larger defensive player. Two of his runs near the goal line it felt like Potts might have had a TD had he been in there.

As poorly as we have played on D. I can’t tell if Michigan is even that good.

D needs to find some players. This was a tough matchup to break in a lot of new guys.

Morgan needed to throw that away. Sometimes you have to toss it in the stands.

Top Bottom