***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Offense is just fine. Too bad the other side of the ball can't play.

Never in my life did i think i'd be ragingly jealous of a kicker who only kicked to the opponents 10 yard line on kickoffs.

Not only does defense look slow, they are making poor decisions. On Michigan’s last drive where TE dropped the sure TD pass, he ran right past both safeties and they never moved to go after him until the ball was by them.

Offense is looking better and better.

At this point, even if the offense scores a TD in two minutes every time they get the ball, that probably won't be enough.

Morgan #1 in FBS last year on passes that went 20+ yards downfield

Yeah...but what about 40+

Everything on D just looks out of sorts. Linebackers often out of place, poor anticipation and timing. They just look slow and unathletic. No one is stepping up and making plays. Our lack of speed, experience, and talent in the front seven is being exposed right now. They should get better as the season goes on but damn we just look a huge step behind on defense.

Looks like this is gunna be a growing year. Which sucks, since we are wasting Bateman.
Too early to say. I would say the worry about Morgan leaving early is overblown. He's back next year.

Linebacker sucks
DBs sucks
Our D sucks
It's not all the DB's that suck...it's the safeties. Michigan is just attacking our safeties and OLB's with bubbles, routes between the hashes, screens, etc. They had such a good gameplan. Doesn't help our front 7 is getting dominated in the run game as well. This is just a disaster of a game. Period.

Mo...good game....120+ yards so far
Morgan.....not bad....16/21
Bateman ....good game
F/Xtra pts......ok
Everything else....I'll leave it up to you

Too early to say. I would say the worry about Morgan leaving early is overblown. He's back next year.
Oh, I always thought Morgan would be back next year. But Bateman is almost certainly gone.

Inside the 5 twice and come away with 3 points. With a horseshit defense you’ve gotta punch those chances in.

Simply unable to execute in crucial situations.

Top Bottom