***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

As poorly as we have played on D. I can’t tell if Michigan is even that good.
Nah. MI looks good. I’m sure they’ll look inconsistent at times, but from what I’m seeing they’re #2 in the east right now.

At least the team isn't getting pushed around at the LOS by the maize and blue of the SD State Jackrabbits like they did in the first game last year. That season turned around OK. Trying for some hopium here.

D is really getting out schemed and seems poorly prepared for what they were facing. Its too early in my opinion to say there is zero talent.

Like have some degree of urgency here... I understood this last year, but you can't be taking 35 seconds off the game clock every play when you're down by three scores... this is painful to watch...

Just think AWJr had 3 years of eligibility remaining with the free Covid year. He could have been like 28 and taking the Gophers to the Rose Bowl. Now it's like there's 9 guys out there on D

Holy pathetic. Rushmeyer just got dunced.

We aren't this bad. Michigan looks to be pretty solid. They're stronger at point of attack and defensively they are disruptive e their blitz. Makes it tough on our offensive line. We have moved the ball but Michigan has more weapons in both sides of the ball

The Gophers have been practicing safety but have the safeties been practicing?

Top Bottom