***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

The D is literally running around with no clue what’s going on.

Nubin not even close to being ready for the bright lights of the B10.

In coaching vernacular you are never as good nor as bad as you think, after the first game. Sure hope this saying is true. In the mean time, does anyone know who we have playing MLB? I think he went AWOL.

Mn v Mi.....
Mn 0-fer TCF and the Metrodome

In coaching vernacular you are never as good nor as bad as you think, after the first game. Sure hope this saying is true. In the mean time, does anyone know who we have playing MLB? I think he went AWOL.
There is a complete lack of talent on defense....Improvements will be marginal.

Gophers clearly undermanned and underathletic compared to Michigan. First game analysis looks like UMN playing for third or fourth place in the West.

I appreciate Tanner, but at the same time can't wait to see how we look when we finally get our dual threat QB on the field.

Harbaugh is a complete dick. Challenging the spot with 1 minute left.

So what happened to LB depth? Sorry if I missed it, and have not been paying much attention until tonight, but what is wrong with #8 rush, and #14 Oliver.

What happened to all the big time recruits, a couple of names escape me, but there were a few with big upside not heard from tonight. I am probably thinking of Gordon and Willis, both RS-F after consulting the roster.

Just poured up a stiff Windsor diet. Ready to end the night on a positive note and a laugh. SNL on in 20 minutes.

On a plus side, I wonder how many BIG teams will score 24 on Michigan's defense? OSU will get 100 as usual, but I'm just trying to see something positive out of this garbage. Foolish I know, but I have to try.

So what happened to LB depth? Sorry if I missed it, and have not been paying much attention until tonight, but what is wrong with #8 rush, and #14 Oliver.

What happened to all the big time recruits, a couple of names escape me, but there were a few with big upside not heard from tonight. I am probably thinking of Gordon and Willis, both RS-F after consulting the roster.

Oliver had a major injury in spring ball and is out for the season (in all likelihood). Rush was moved to DE.

Work on the D. Preseason games against Maryland and Illinois coming up. Could’ve used those games to fine-tune but it is what it is. Move on. We’ll be fine.

Top Bottom