***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I believe we're doing the best we can under the circumstances. Kind of snowballed on us. I'm not giving up. Some of you guys can, you're choice.

Rough game. Clearly, missing Faalele, Dunlap, and the K and P are pretty awful heading into this game. Michigan has wayyyy too much talent today to make up for the combination of missing players and crazy plays. Playing Michigan in week 1 of this messed up season wasn't good fortune, as it's clear this team needed a warmup game or two. Onto next week.

That's crazy. Minnesota is a totally different team tonight due to the guys being out with COVID. Will look a lot different the rest of the year.

Also, Wisconsin's running backs are very pedestrian
Who is out with coronavirus today? I haven't seen reasons for the players not playing other than the known injuries.

That's crazy. Minnesota is a totally different team tonight due to the guys being out with COVID. Will look a lot different the rest of the year.

This. Holy crap the defeatist attitude of some of these "fans".

We looked like crap at the start of last season too.

Fake punt - worst call of all time. Obvious now that our losses on defense were critical, and Gophers will struggle to avoid a losing season. And why, well behind, are we still playing chew-up-the clock football. Start passing and run plays a lot faster!

Wow. Do we not have anyone on campus who can’t punt better?

I would really like to know what the kickers did. You are punishing the whole team with this.

I'm not angry or sad or anything. Just super disappointed. Did not expect to be missing all of these players. Just doesn't even feel fair.

How is the punter even associated with a Big Ten football team? There's gotta be at least 10 random guys on campus who could do better.

Who is out with coronavirus today? I haven't seen reasons for the players not playing other than the known injuries.

They aren't saying, and if it's Covid, they likely can't.

I would really like to know what the kickers did. You are punishing the whole team with this.
If the kickers did screw up and it’s disciplinary that’s on the kickers. They did this to the team not the coach.

As much as guys out for Covid has hurt us, i don't know if we'd be winning with them in there either.

Lots of room to grow this second half!

Top Bottom