***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA BIG TEN HOME OPENER IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Battle blocked by who? Not a good decision for a beer run at half

The barn is dead and has been for years. So sad. You can hear a pin drop in there tonight.
The barn is an out dated dumb and the basketball team is terrible. Not exactly a great receipt for high attendance. Plus most Minnesota fans are fair weather fans and jump on the bandwagon when teams are good.

I turned the game off awhile ago, but apparently the score is so bad the Gopher site shut off the live stats.

The barn is an out dated dumb and the basketball team is terrible. Not exactly a great receipt for high attendance. Plus most Minnesota fans are fair weather fans and jump on the bandwagon when teams are good.
Win, and they will pack the place, and their is no better venue for Minnesota Sports.

This shit is gawd awful though, and it's been going on year after year after year

I commend anyone still going.

Win, and they will pack the place, and their is no better venue for Minnesota Sports.

This shit is gawd awful though, and it's been going on year after year after year

2015 was the worst season in program history. Followed that with a top 4 conference finish in 2016 and a tourney appearance, and started 2017 ranked in the top-15 and had the place packed and buzzing for a gold out against Miami. Sure the season ended up falling off the rails for obvious reasons, but the point is if the team can show wins on the resume, people will get up for them and the turn around can be quick.

We have 2 top 100 players coming in next season. For 2016 it was Amir Coffey (plus future B1G DPOY Lynch transfer). The talent on paper should be better than 2016-17 team.

I am actually curious to how many points Michigan can put up.

What is the all time record of points scored by a visiting team at the Barn?

Fucking awful. I made the decision earlier to bail on this season, should have had more self discipline. What a fuckinf joke.

I am actually curious to how many points Michigan can put up.

What is the all time record of points scored by a visiting team at the Barn?
Going to be eleventy billion

Michigan is fresh off a trip overseas, first game without their PG, and on the road. CBJ said yesterday we were 100% and this is the best he has felt about the team all year.

This game is ripe for the taking, if we lay an egg it is a very bad omen for the rest of the season.
And we are getting blown out by 30....

Nothing here suggests this coaching staff or team has any way to get better. It won't happen but if we go winless in the B1G Ben should be fired. This isn't a team that had its best 5 guys injured or only 6 guys on scholarship due to some scandal. He picked this team and he can't get them to perform. We might not be a top level program, but to fall to this depth is unacceptable. Hopefully Coyle and Co realize you can't be stingy with coaches. The good ones command big $$ for a reason.

It’s been 25 years since Williams arena has been packed. That’s a long time

Top Bottom