***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA BIG TEN HOME OPENER IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Why is Ramburg playing over TT? I just don't understand his minutes distribution at all.

There's 4 colors available if anyone is interested

Dug is also the name of the dog in Up!

My toddler loves that dog. Watched a lot of Dug Days.

Watching ESPN. Bragging about Shitsconsin and Jump Around.

Better than my golf shoe reviews

If Gophers had made all their free throws Gophers would have lost by only 6.

I want effort on defense, that is the only way they are going to be competitive, Cooper may give you some points but holy cow, bad as bad can get on defense.

If Gophers had made all their free throws Gophers would have lost by only 6.
What’s the D1 mens free throw average? The best team in the country is 83.4%. So if the gophers shot like them they’d have 4 more points. Assuming no 1 and 1s or anything.

I want effort on defense, that is the only way they are going to be competitive, Cooper may give you some points but holy cow, bad as bad can get on defense.
I honestly think Ola joseph should guard the other teams point guard. He might be the quickest guy we got.

two big 10 games and giving up 90 points per game.

That is hard to do in the Big 10

I'm the same. Effort while losing is acceptable. Not by the winning aspect, but you just want effort

Think BTN will even make mention,
Yet alone analyze anything gophers?

Top Bottom