***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA BIG TEN HOME OPENER IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Our best lineup is probably going to be Cooper, Carrington, JOJ, Battle, Payne. Need to see this more.

Ok admittedly I haven't tuned into the MBB program since the Coffey/Oturu years, so I don't know too much about the team these days but I decided to tune into the game tonight like I do on the rare occasion and all I can say is:

Wow this team sucks!

Hope they get better over the next few months/seasons for those of you that remain invested in them through thick and thin.

Ok admittedly I haven't tuned into the MBB program since the Coffey/Oturu years, so I don't know too much about the team these days but I decided to tune into the game tonight like I do on the rare occasion and all I can say is:

Wow this team sucks!

Hope they get better over the next few months/seasons for those of you that remain invested in them through thick and thin.
So you left at the high point of the last 10 years? Welcome back lol

So you left at the high point of the last 10 years? Welcome back lol
Haha! Not quite. I hope to re-tune into an NCAA tournament program in 2 seasons and pretend this handful of years never happened. Have to try and manifest it somehow.

I don’t know, those of you who thought Ola was the least ready kinda got eat those words at this point. He looks more like he’s the most ready of the frosh!

It's crazy how much better Mich moves the ball compared to us, wish we moved the ball that well.

I don’t know, those of you who thought Ola was the least ready kinda got eat those words at this point. He looks more like he’s the most ready of the frosh!
I think it just goes to show you no one has any clue when an incoming freshman is going to contribute.

I was one of them. But he’s been great. Fun to watch play just because he looks like he cares and he’s trying

I need another beer run. I came back just in time for that last Hunter Cockinson over the back into a michigan basket

Payne is definitely the most ready of the bunch. But JOJ is strong enough to play BT basketball now.

It's crazy how much better Mich moves the ball compared to us, wish we moved the ball that well.
The reason they can do that is because it starts with us getting beat on the dribble somewhere, then we rotate and they swing the ball faster then we can move.

We don’t beat anyone off the dribble to start the whole progression.

Legit watching this team makes my eyes hurt though. My goodness.

Michigan gets away with a lot of traveling.

We’re just bad all around. There’s nothing we do well.

The reason they can do that is because it starts with us getting beat on the dribble somewhere, then we rotate and they swing the ball faster then we can move.
Yeah but they also know how to anticipate where the open guy is, I feel like we miss the open guy quite often

I don't think the best author in the world could script this any worse for Minnesota. Horrible play, plus everything going the other team's way

Gonna take a lot of soul searching after this one. Their schedule should at least allow them to get over .500 again by January.

The barn is dead and has been for years. So sad. You can hear a pin drop in there tonight.

Yeah but they also know how to anticipate where the open guy is, I feel like we miss the open guy quite often
Due to a good feel for the game and good vision. It’s typically not anticipation but good court awareness realizing where the double or rotation is likely coming from.

I thought the 2nd half of last game was a turning point. Lots of effort and positives. Today not so much. Some good tonight, but overshadowed by ineptitude. I need to see pj's chart again

Top Bottom