***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Smart of Claeys to not take a time out. No trust Mitch won't throw a pick 6.

I hope Claeys is renting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice job by the D. Somehow feel very lucky to be down just 3. Staff has to earn their paychecks at halftime and make some major adjustments on offense.

We're extremely charmed to come out of that down 3.....

Weber needs to slap Leidner in the locker room and tell him to
stop playing like him! And Jay Johnson needs to open up the run
game and shifty offense he promised us, this is ridic!

Well, that was the most brutal offense I have been in years. It started with a drop from Smith and just got worse from there. Absolutely no excuse for that trash. At least it was fast, and they did us a service by not calling timeouts at the end.

Why is the Hawkeye band playing?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Claeys better be slapping a few people around...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I hope Coyle is making some calls to feel out potential head coaching candidates.

Mitch has tunnel vision. Watching from the stands, Stills was running a seam pattern and was wide open because the safety pulled to double cover Woli. on the interception.

Is something up with Brooks? I just don't understand why we aren't seeing him more. Someone know something I don't?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You wanted more of the offense this half? Take 0-3 as a gift.

Yup, normally I'd like to see a timeout there (something Kill probably wouldn't have done), but with how poorly the offense is playing, I don't mind just going to the locker room.

Hey Pal, Mr. Genius, it's legal to try and block a punt.

Thanks for the compliment. BTW - it wasn't 4th down so you would have given them more chances if a blocked punt was your goal.

Thanks for the compliment. BTW - it wasn't 4th down so you would have given them more chances if a blocked punt was your goal.

Hey super duper genius. It was 3rd and 20 something. Also, a time out stops the clock, that's how they work.

Hey super duper genius. It was 3rd and 20 something. Also, a time out stops the clock, that's how they work.

You will understand football some day - it is coming.

Hey Pal, Mr. Genius, it's legal to try and block a punt.

Last time we tried that we got flagged for leaping into the 3 blockers. And we always fall for the fake. Our best bet is to leave our normal defense in on punts.

I was told in another thread that we have freshman "that look pretty darn good" Maybe we can see some of them in the second half

I was told in another thread that we have freshman "that look pretty darn good" Maybe we can see some of them in the second half

More Tyler Johnson. His catch radius is a match for Leidner.

I see the keystone cops routine is going to continue.

Top Bottom